
So, here’s my first blog entry. Wa-hoo. Look at me fiddling with technology. Anyway, with the help of my Prince Charming I have named by place on the web. Inspired by my fairy tale life and a conversation I had yesterday with a soon-to-be retiring school teacher. We were talking about fairy tales and how unfamiliar people are with these tales that teach morals and life-lessons. When I was young one of my favorite books to have read to me was from The Story Hour. This yellow volume had nursery rhymes and fairy tales and The Little Old Woman and Her Pig. (Hooray for piggy!)
Growing up with Disney, I was also persuaded to believe in Fairy Tales and that Prince Charming would come on his white horse and we’d live happily ever after .... And I have to say, I’ve been pretty lucky because that’s pretty much the case. So welcome to my Magic Kingdom where Lady is Queen. Maybe one day I’ll even share the Tale of The Lady and The Toad.
Growing up with Disney, I was also persuaded to believe in Fairy Tales and that Prince Charming would come on his white horse and we’d live happily ever after .... And I have to say, I’ve been pretty lucky because that’s pretty much the case. So welcome to my Magic Kingdom where Lady is Queen. Maybe one day I’ll even share the Tale of The Lady and The Toad.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment