Remember the Robert Browning poem written for his beloved wife? "How do I love thee, let me count the ways..."? This blog is the opposite of that.
I had started a blog about nothing, when my husband said "you're not hungry are you?" It is 7:00 and we were going to call to order dinner from Cafe Rio for our "it's Saturday, let's sit on the couch and not let the lady cook day." I said that I was kind of hungry and asked him to call (we have the number in both of our cell phone address books - that's how pathetic we are. Worse than that, the kid at Cafe Rio knows our order before we even reach the pick up counter). Anyway, Terry picked up the phone, dialed and passed it to me, disrupting my blog and saying "are you going to write a whole new blog on how your husband sucks?" so that is what I am going to do...
1.
Even though he is very frustrating sometimes, I can't think of any reasons why he sucks. I don't know of anyone else who would put up with my many idiosyncrasies. He read me an article tonight advising women to stop looking for Mr. Right because they will never find him. While Mr. Perfect does not exist I can confirm that Mr. Right does. I found him at the perfect time and have had a perfect life since.
Happy almost 7th anniversary, Toad.
Love, The Lady
15 years ago

1 comment:
Perfect post! I love it!
Post a Comment